Picture of some wonderful winter clouds in Northern Norway

February 1st, 2008 · 6 Comments

Picture of some wonderful winter clouds in Northern Norway
Taken with Olympus E500 digital camera January 31st 2008. Click image for larger view.
I love massive cloud formations and today there were some really nice ones here in Northern Norway. It was snowing a little when I took this picture so it was nice to see the sun shine brightly on the clouds.

Check out this photo of cloud formations and midnight sun.

Lens: Olympus Zuiko Digital 40-150mm F3.5-4.5
Location: Laupstad (Andørja), Troms in Northern Norway

Tags: Clouds · Coast · Landscape · Nature · Norway Norwegen Norge · Scenery · Sea Ocean · Seawall · Shore · Sky · Snow · Winter

• 1 techfun // Feb 1, 2008 at 4:13 am

Those are some serious clouds. I’ve seen less dense mountains.

• 2 Chica // Feb 1, 2008 at 4:31 am

you sure are lucky to have such fabulous landscape around. The most i got here is flatness, dry boring flatness with a few trees. Have to travel at least 3 hours to get to somewhere appealing, besides city life 🙂

• 3 Beth // Feb 1, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Your pictures are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them!

• 4 Mike // Feb 3, 2008 at 2:57 am

I can sense from pictures the temp usually. It seems very cold from that one. Nice clouds.

• 5 Keith // Feb 11, 2008 at 8:29 pm

Beautiful pics…thanks for sharing. Regards, Keith Johnson, Author “365 Great Affirmations”

• 6 Pat R // Feb 11, 2008 at 10:02 pm

I saw that you stopped by on StumbleUpon and visited me (http://plaintalk.stumbleupon.com). I’ve added you as a friend. I checked out your site and love your pictures. I have never been to Norway but from the pictures you have posted, it’s absolutely beautiful.