Sunset picture from northern Norway – the sun hides behind some clouds

September 3rd, 2007 · 7 Comments

Sunset picture from northern Norway
Taken with Olympus E500 digital camera September 1st 2007. Click image for larger view.

I enjoyed how the sun was hiding behind the clouds in this sunset photo. The glow in the clouds looked was really special and made a nice sight.
Hope to see more good weather like this in September 🙂

Can you see the golden dragon?

Lens: Olympus Zuiko Digital 40-150mm F3.5-4.5
Location: Laupstad, Andørja (Ibestad) in northern Norway

Tags: Clouds · Coast · Evening · Fjord · Mountain · Nature · Norway Norwegen Norge · Scenery · Sea Ocean · Sky · Sunset

• 1 Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage // Sep 3, 2007 at 5:56 pm

I CAN see the golden dragon! That’s really a gorgeous photograph on so many levels. You always amaze me again and again with your wonderful gift. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

• 2 Dawn // Sep 4, 2007 at 12:23 am

You’re right, I do see a golden dragon. Must admit I saw a giant bunny first, but that is more a comment on my personality than on your beautiful photography. 🙂

Visiting your blog is always a pleasure. Lovely!

• 3 steve // Sep 4, 2007 at 2:51 am

Another stunning photo! I thought I could see an eagle rather than a dragon, but I must admit I like your idea better 🙂

Great work…

–Steve

• 4 travelpottery(sarah) // Sep 4, 2007 at 11:21 am

dragon ? where?….. oh! i think we have different picture about dragon. Western dragon is differnt than Asia dragon…..
    but anyway. u took very nice photo. i am enjoy it!!

• 5 Julie // Sep 4, 2007 at 6:58 pm

Wow! That is an amazing picture! Yes, I definitely see the dragon! I hope you see more weather like this in September, too. I would love to see more gorgeous pictures like these!

Julie

• 6 Jenty // Sep 5, 2007 at 11:12 am

Oh wow! Stunning!!

• 7 Luiz Cruz // Sep 6, 2007 at 3:35 am

Yes, I definitely see the dragon in sky..ok