Wide angle picture of Norwegian harbor bathed in sunset

October 10th, 2007 · 7 Comments

Wide angle picture of Norwegian harbor bathed in sunset
Taken with Olympus E500 digital camera September 30th 2007. Click image for larger view.

In this photo you can see the harbor where my boat is placed. I was walking home from a fishing trip when I noticed the nice reflection the sunset made inside of the seawall. Love the view you get from using a wide angle lens.

Check out this winter photo from the harbor and here is a picture of waves crashing over the seawall.

Lens: Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm F2.8-3.5

Not sure what I was thinking when I look at the EXIF data of the photo.

Tags: Coast · Evening · Mountain · Norway Norwegen Norge · Sea Ocean · Seawall · Shore · Sunset

• 1 Zarquon // Oct 10, 2007 at 11:21 pm

Man, I have to get myself one of those wides for my E-510 …

• 2 kerrie // Oct 11, 2007 at 12:01 am

I have only looked at a handful of your photos. Each of them are breathtaking ~ You are a wonderful photographer!

Best Wishes

• 3 kml // Oct 11, 2007 at 4:44 pm

Wow – this is gorgeous! Kind of a neat abstract also with all the lines and reflections.

• 4 Susan Suarez // Oct 12, 2007 at 1:17 am

This is such a breath-taking photo.

• 5 Harpa J // Oct 12, 2007 at 2:42 pm

The lines and colors are just amazing!

• 6 lavinka // Oct 14, 2007 at 7:48 pm

Amazing photo! Never I saw something beautiful so!

• 7 Fred A. Pfisterer // Nov 9, 2008 at 7:34 am

Thomas:

My name is Fred. I live here, in the United States, and I have been searching for the “Perfect picture” to use as the background for a Business Card.

I’ve found that I have a real talent for putting together pictures and videos in one presentation and then converting them into a DVD montage, for people to sit back and share their vacations or occasions with friends and family while watching them on their Television.

Having searched and reviewed hundreds upon hundreds of sunset pictures, I have come to the resolute conclusion that your picture, taken with the”wideangled lens” of a sunset in Anstad, Anderja Norway is the apex of my search.

I would like to ask your permission to use this picture as the background of my Business card; advertising your website link as a professional courtesy on the back of the card.

I would completely respect and understand if you refused, however I am hopeful that my heartfelt request would be acknowledged the affirmative.
    You can send your reply to the above stated email address. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my request.

Respectfully,