Photos from Northern Norway 2008 calendar now up for sale

October 19th, 2007 · 21 Comments

Photos from Northern Norway 2008 calendar
Click on image for larger view.

Update: Check out this post where you can view the pictures for all 12 months.

Here is your chance to buy the official Photos from Northern Norway 2008 calendar. I have selected 12 of my all time favorite photos that I think are representative of how each month are up here in the Arctic.
The calendar can be bought for 24,99$ at my shop on cafepress.com. I also have a poster and a 1 page calender print for sale.

Here is a preview of the 9 first months. On the cafepress site you can see previews of all 12 months.
Photos from Northern Norway 2008 calendar preview

I would like to thank Steve over at cymru66.com for encouraging me to start a shop and Jone Grande for designing the front cover.
What are your opinions on this calendar? Are there are any other products you think I should put up for sale on cafepress?

Tags: Calendar · Norway Norwegen Norge

• 1 steve // Oct 19, 2007 at 11:56 pm

Wonderful products Thomas and they really show off our photography very well.

I hope the store is a huge success for you!

–Steve

PS I wrote a post on my blog all about your CafePress Store too.

• 2 Mike Maddaloni // Oct 20, 2007 at 12:40 am

Excellent – ordered one!

I probably wouldn’t suggest some of the apparel items, especially the thong. :)

mp/m

• 3 Susanne in Key West // Oct 20, 2007 at 3:55 am

Very nice Thomas and a great idea. I’m glad you found a way to sell your photos. I wish you big success with your shop!

• 4 Nadia // Oct 20, 2007 at 1:43 pm

Muito legal esse trabalho.
    As fotos escolhidas para cada mês é de acordo com a época do ano?
    A foto do mês de Agosto é a que eu tenho como wallpaper, como eu tinha falado, lembra?
    Muito sucesso!!
    Nadia

• 5 Nadia // Oct 20, 2007 at 1:43 pm

muito legal esse trabalho!
    as fotos escolhidas para cada mês é de acordo com a época do ano?
    a foto do mês de Agosto é a que eu tenho como wallpaper, como eu tinha te falado, lembra?
    Muito sucesso pra você!!

• 6 pete // Oct 20, 2007 at 4:51 pm

This is a definite purchase for the Christmas holiday. You matched the months with the photos perfectly. I wish you best of luck with your new shop!

• 7 steve // Oct 20, 2007 at 4:56 pm

I ordered my calendar last night. My favorite photo happens to be my birthday month – August.

Great work…

–Steve

• 8 This is Nuts // Oct 20, 2007 at 5:46 pm

[...] a side note, jungl has just released his 2008 calendar, Photos from Northern Norway. His photos are unbelievable and this calendar would make a great gift. Go get one! addthis_url = [...]

• 9 Rick // Oct 20, 2007 at 6:09 pm

This is awesome Thomas!! The pictures are beautiful. I am thinking of doing the same for my area and have one made for me and friends. But I know it wont look as beautiful as yours! Great work!

• 10 Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage // Oct 21, 2007 at 2:16 am

Thomas, you did a beautiful job laying out the calendar. Kudos to you! The cover is beautifully done! ~~Cindy

• 11 Lady Banana // Oct 21, 2007 at 12:19 pm

Stunning photo’s! Good Luck :)

• 12 Shinade // Oct 21, 2007 at 12:26 pm

Excellent work just simply beautiful. It is so wonderful to see someone’s dream taking place and becoming a reality. Good Luck with all of it.~Jackie

• 13 Thomas Laupstad // Oct 21, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Thanks everyone!! :)

• 14 Leigh // Oct 21, 2007 at 6:59 pm

Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your pictures! I would really like to be that talented with photography. I scrapbook and blog and for both things you need good pictures. I’ll definitely be returning to look at your pictures.

• 15 Pandora5031 // Oct 21, 2007 at 11:58 pm

Preciosas fotos del calendario. Todas tus fotos son hermosas. Ya me suscribí al RSS.

Saludos

• 16 Rick Wezenaar // Oct 22, 2007 at 12:58 am

Hi guys!

Thanks for your comment on my blog and thanks for sharing your photographs. They are really very beautiful!

I use an Olympus E-500 aswell, together with a Zuiko 7-14mm ED lens. It is great and you should try it too ! I have used it during my trip in Indonesia and I have made many great photographs with it.

Have fun watching my work ( http://rwez.blogspot.com/ )

Rick Wezenaar
    photographer

• 17 sexyinred // Oct 22, 2007 at 1:43 pm

The photos are superb and thanks for sharing it with al of us…Thomas.

Hope you will be successful in your cafepress shop too :)

• 18 Marvia // Nov 12, 2007 at 8:08 am

Couldn’t be more pleased for you!! Just wonderful stuff…

• 19 cymru66 » Blog Archive » Northern Norway Calendars, Posters & Prints by Thomas Laupstad // Apr 17, 2008 at 12:20 pm

[...] Thomas has just written a post about his CafePress Store and the Official 2008 Calendar where you can also see preview images of [...]

• 20 Noelle // Sep 17, 2008 at 4:01 am

Love your work, but you should offer more photo prints for sale as you do the 2008 August photo!

• 21 cymru66 » Blog Archive » Northern Norway Calendars, Posters & Prints by Thomas Laupstad // Jun 18, 2009 at 10:11 am