Photos from Northern Norway 2009 calendar for sale

December 9th, 2008 · 9 Comments

Photos from Northern Norway 2009 Calendar
My 2008 Photos from Northern Norway calendar was a pretty big success with many people thanking me for making such a nice calender so I decided to make a 2009 version of the calendar. The calendar is made up from the same pictures as last year, but new and old readers might interested in a calendar consisting of Norwegian scenery for the next year.

The Photos from Northern Norway calendar consists of 12 pictures that I have hand picked to represent each month of the year.
You can check out the individual pictures here:

• January – Winter landscape, young seagull and fata morgana
  • February – Photo of pebble beach and a mountain covered in snow
  • March – Windy weather beyond the polar circle
  • April – A closer view of a snail
  • May – Photo of sunset at 01:30 AM – Midnight sun is here
  • June – Photo of old fence keeping out hordes of yellow flowers
  • July – Amazing red sunset at midnight in Northern Norway
  • August – Wide angle picture of sunset on a beach
  • September – First snow in the mountains – autumn soon to come
  • October – Winter has come to Northern Norway – Photo of waves on the coast
  • November – Boatshed in snowy weather
  • December – Photo of blizzard
  • You can check the calendar out and other products in my Cafepress shop.

Tags: Calendar · Norway Norwegen Norge

• 1 Lucy // Dec 9, 2008 at 5:19 pm

Excellent pictures! Beautiful.

• 2 Wallpaperocks // Dec 11, 2008 at 6:56 pm

I didn’t realize that I have a blogger friend on mybloglog that post about landscapes.

• 3 AngelBaby // Dec 13, 2008 at 10:19 pm

Absolutely beautiful! The pictures are amazing. Did you take them all? If you did you have real talent for photography. I just love the calendar. Thank you for sharing this.

Love and Blessings,
      AngelBaby

• 4 Rick // Dec 26, 2008 at 4:06 am

Thomas your pictures are so beautiful. You have accomplished much this year. Congrats and have a Merry Christmas!!

• 5 Krisditya // Jan 1, 2009 at 4:04 pm

Truly exceptional country and you are able to realize in the form of images to submit to the world. Success always

Regard

• 6 Picture of snow falling and a lonely tree in Northern Norway // Jan 6, 2009 at 8:33 pm

[…] Photos from Northern Norway 2009 calendar for sale12.9 […]

• 7 My top midnight sun pictures in Northern Norway from 2007 // Jan 7, 2009 at 12:37 pm

[…] Photos from Northern Norway 2009 calendar for sale12.9 […]

• 8 Laïla // Mar 9, 2011 at 12:48 am

Your pictures are wonderful ! May I use one of your fotos for my website banner about my breed of norwegian forest cat ?

• 9 Thomas Laupstad // Mar 9, 2011 at 8:42 am

Yes, you can use one if you credit me and link back to my blog http://blog.thomaslaupstad.com